Cookies are small text files of data sent from the server, which is then stored on your computer. Kenmore Design may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We do this for system administration, service and operations procedures, and overall web analytics. We also personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyse our various web traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising, or sales and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you disable these cookies, your experience on the site may be diminished, we may not be able to react to your enquiries as effectively and some features may not work as intended.
Cookies help us to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
You will have the option to remove cookies at any time and can do so with normal browser controls.
- Facebook ( to track and manage advertising and communication options and also view website visitor statistics )
- Linkedin ( to track and manage advertising and communication options and also view website visitor statistics )
- Google + Google analytics (to track and manage advertising and communication options and also view website visitor statistics )
- Twitter (to track and manage advertising and communication options and also view website visitor statistics )
- Microsoft Bing ( to track and manage advertising and communication options and also view website visitor statistics )
- Hubspot ( to track and manage our sales and marketing process and enable you to receive timely follow up to your requests )
- Salesforce ( to track and manage our sales and marketing process and enable you to receive timely follow up to your requests )
Kenmore Design uses Web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Both websites and emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as ‘web beacons’. These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies on the way that you interact, click, or visit our sites and services. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, the web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
If you have any questions regarding the way cookies are used please email [email protected]
- Dramatically reduce your time spent on operations
- Provide traders with account access from mobile or tablet devices
- Save time by enabling traders to provide personal info
- Reduce double entry to zero
The process of setting up a back office and CRM has been easy and straightforward, thanks to Kenmore Design. Their development team has been with us every step of the way and communication has been effortless. Response time has been very quick.
The CRM has helped our management team stay one step ahead when it comes to handling tasks and clients, which has helped our business remain effective and efficient.
Support has been great. Kenmore Design is always right there when we need them to ensure that operations continue to run smoothly. They are always clear with us so that there are no misunderstandings.
In addition, their Multi-Tier IB support has the exact functionality we were looking for and is user-friendly, providing us with a reliable and easy-to-use system. Overall, we are quite satisfied with Kenmore Design’s products and exceptional service and can highly recommend them.
Call us: +1-617-381-4865